Andrew Gordon was born and raised in South Florida. He graduated Cum Laude from Florida Atlantic University where he studied Criminal Justice.
Andrew earned his law degree from the Florida International University College of Law, where he earned Dean’s List Honors and earned the CALI Excellence Award for his work in Evidence. Andrew was recognized by the University for exemplary Pro Bono service in the community.
During law school, Andrew clerked for Ricky D. Gordon, P.A., where he gained experience in civil litigation focusing on personal injury and wrongful death. Additionally, during law school, Andrew interned for the Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office, and as a judicial intern at the 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, where he gained valuable experience with the court system and in criminal defense.
Andrew is a loyal Miami Dolphins, Heat, Marlins, and Florida Gators fan.
- Attorney/The Florida Bar
- Attorney/United States District Court/Southern District Court of Florida
Professional Memberships (Past and Present)
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida
- Underwater Bar Association
- Student Chapter of the Underwater Bar Association (SCUBA)
- Florida International University College of Law - J.D. - 2017
- Criminal Justice, Florida Atlantic University - B.A. - 2013
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Se Habla Español
- 3 Serving All of Florida